Your Christmas order made easy
Sorry peeps! Orders are now closed. We have lots in store, so do come in and you should find something that satisfies your Christmas requirements …
Better Food is here to make sure your Christmas feast preparations run smoothly. Pre-ordering allows you to select the items you want well in advance and choose a size that will be suitable for the number of guests you’re feeding.
Bird size guide
All our birds are either organic or free range, so it’s hard to accurately predict the actual size of your turkey, chicken, duck or goose. We do our best to match the closest bird size to your order, but there may be some variation in the final weight.
Turkey: 3.5kg- 6kg feeds 4-9 people; 6kg-8kg feeds 8-12 people; 8+kg feeds 10+ people
Goose: 4kg – 4.75kg feeds 5-8 people; 4.75kg-5.5kg feeds 6-10 people; Duck: 2.5kg-3kg feeds 4-5 people
- Orders are paid for on collection
- You can order up until Monday 18th December at midday but we advise placing your order early to guarantee availability.
- Due to the weight variance in our naturally reared animals, we have weight bands for you to choose from when you order. Each item has a price per kilogram, so you’ll be able to work out a minimum and maximum expected price. For example, a free range whole turkey is £14.95 per kilogram. If you choose a 3.5kg – 6kg turkey, it will cost between £52 and £90.
- Once you’ve completed and submitted your order, you’ll get an email or phone call confirming the details with your Order ID number.
- Keep this Order ID safe, as you’ll need to bring it with you when collecting your order – see below.
Amending your order
- Amendments can be made up to midday Monday 18th December.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID and let us know what you’d like to change.
- If you’d like to make any changes after this date, send us an e-mail and we’ll do our best.
- You can select which store to pick up your order from: St Werburghs, Clifton or Wapping Wharf.
- You can select a day to collect your order on: Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd or Sunday 24th December.