Three wise mocktails
TreeVitalise share their favourite mocktail recipes with us, suitable for any celebration and packed full of nutritional goodness.
“Being a healthy plant-based water brand, we wanted to create a selection of healthy drink options based on our birch waters, which can be easily made by anyone at home and enjoyed as festive mocktails or cocktails should you wish to add 50ml of Gin, or 50ml of Rum in our Apple & Mint version. They are refreshing, sugar free, heathy alternatives to beverages you find this time of year. So give these recipes a go and indulge guilt-free”.
Three Wise Mocktails
Serves: 1 Time: 5 minutes Level: easy
Festive Cranberry Birch mocktail
- 50ml cranberry juice
- Dash of lemonade
- 1/3 bottle of TreeVitalise Lemon
Apple & Mint Birch mocktail
- 50ml apple juice
- Squeeze of fresh lime
- 1/3 bottle of TreeVitalise Mint
Birch Mojito mocktail
- 6 lime wedges
- 6-10 mint leaves
- Crushed ice
- 1/3 bottle of Birchwater Original*
For the cranberry mocktail, pour all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 3-4 ice cubes. Shake well and then pour into a champagne flute. Top wit TreeVitalise Lemon and drop in a few cranberries.
For the apple & mint mocktail, pour all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 3-4 ice cubes. Shake well and then pour into a stem glass. Add a sprig of mint for garnish.
For the classic mojito, muddle 6 lime wedges with mint leaves, add crushed ice and stir. Top up with Birchwater Original.
At TreeVitalise we love all things birch! Born out of a childhood’s memory of tapping the trees in early Spring, we are now a team of four, united by the idea that there is power in tradition and all that is natural and shared belief they we need to be kind to the living world around us.
*Once a bottle of birch water is open, it should be stored in cool place and consumed within 3 days
- Mince Pies
- Three Delicious Ways to Cook Herring
- Vegan Scotch Pancakes
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Nutty Mushroom Wellington
- Warm Fresh Borlotti Bean Salad
- Banana Bread with Roast Chestnuts
- Hot cocoa
- Sour cherry millionaire shortbread
- Tideford Miso Baked Beans with Chilli & Lime
- Ginger biscuits
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Almond polenta and fruit slice
- Courgette and Green Bean Mini Quiches
- MUSHROOM AND CELERIAC RISOTTO