Organic September Events Galore!
Treat yourself in Organic September Beauty Week
- 19th & 20th Sept – all stores; Sample the first ever certified organic fish-omega supplement. Find out what makes Viridian’s [download id=”6633″]so unique, what it can do for you and why it’s more sustainable. Monday 19th September (Clifton Store- 10am-12noon, St. Werburghs store – 12.30pm-3pm) Tuesday 20th September (Wapping Wharf store – 10am-1pm)
- Tuesday 20th Sept in St. Werburghs store 10.30am – 12pm: Make your own chemical-free nourishing facial oil and learn about organic plant oils and their powerful skin care properties with Kelly from Happy Holistics.
- Wednesday 21st Sept (11am-1.30pm at Wapping Wharf & 2.30pm – 5pm at Clifton store) Lavera are talking about and sampling their range of eco-certified, natural beauty products.
- Thurs 22nd Sept (St Werburghs store 11.30-3.30pm). Book in for a mini-makeover with Lavera (Please book your slot at the Bodycare counter in our St. Werburghs store, call the Bodycare team on 01179 351 725 – extension 205 or email email@example.com
- Also Thursday 22nd Sept (Wapping Wharf Store 3pm-6pm) you can sample products from local, bodycare brand Happy Holistics’s range of Soil Association certified beauty goodies. Learn how to use products and facial massage techniques.
- Friday 23rd Sept (St. Werburghs store 12-5pm): Who can resist the offer of a facial?! We have Elise from Nourish coming in to offer skin consultations and mini-facials using their lovely products. Book your facial in advance to avoid disappointment. Please book your slot at the Bodycare counter in our St. Werburghs store, call the bodycare team on 01179 351 725 – extension 205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday 24th Sept (St. Werburghs store 11am-6pm) – Join skincare expert Eyesha from multi award-winning organic, vegan beauty brand Antipodes, who will be sharing tailored skin care advice and giving out complimentary sachets to try at home.