Nothing wakes you up in the morning like the zingy berry smoothie. Enjoy this recipe all year-round with fresh berries in the summer and frozen berries from our freezers in winter.
Serves: 1 Time: 2 minutes Level: Easy
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 handfuls of your favourite berries
- ½ a banana
- 1 Tbsp of ground seed mix. A combination of flax seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seed & pumpkin seeds works well. Use double the amount of flax to other seeds.
- 300 ml of your favourite plant or nut milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz for a few minutes, until everything is combined
Serve straight away, in a tall glass, and add a cube of ice or two if you want it to be extra refreshing
Melanie R. Gonzalez is the creative force behind CookYourLife, She makes original recipes that taste great, look beautiful and have incredible health benefits. She cooks all around the world, leading workshops, working as a yoga retreat chef, is writing her first book and sharing her passion as a food stylist & blogger.
- Nutty Mushroom Wellington
- Spiced Cauliflower and Lentil Salad with Miso Dressing
- Roast Potatoes
- Chocolate and Beetroot Pancakes with Chopped Dates
- Zesty Slow-Baked Salmon
- Banana, Berry and Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Ginger biscuits
- Pork, lemon and fennel seed meatballs
- Sour cherry millionaire shortbread
- Super smoothies
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Mushrooms