Banana, Berry and Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream
This is the easiest and healthiest ‘ice cream’ recipe imaginable – delicious and guilt free, though you do need a sturdy blender to cope with the frozen bananas.
- 4 bananas, peeled
- 2 handfuls of chilled summer berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries etc), chopped
- 65g dark chocolate, finely chopped
Freeze the bananas in chunks for several hours, until fully frozen.
Blend the bananas in an electric blender until they are smooth and creamy (3-4 mins).
Add half the berries and quickly blend again to combine.
Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and fold in the chocolate and remaining berries.
For a firmer consistency, return to the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Banana Bread with Roast Chestnuts
- Apple syrup
- Miso Soup
- Sour cherry millionaire shortbread
- Carrot lox
- Veggie sausage rolls
- Celeriac Puree & Yoghurt
- Almond polenta and fruit slice
- Roast Potatoes
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Savoury Leek and Sourdough Bread Pudding
- Squash (stuffed) with Stilton & greens