Banana, Berry and Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream
This is the easiest and healthiest ‘ice cream’ recipe imaginable – delicious and guilt free, though you do need a sturdy blender to cope with the frozen bananas.
- 4 bananas, peeled
- 2 handfuls of chilled summer berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries etc), chopped
- 65g dark chocolate, finely chopped
Freeze the bananas in chunks for several hours, until fully frozen.
Blend the bananas in an electric blender until they are smooth and creamy (3-4 mins).
Add half the berries and quickly blend again to combine.
Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and fold in the chocolate and remaining berries.
For a firmer consistency, return to the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Three Delicious Ways to Cook Herring
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Apple syrup
- Banana Bread with Roast Chestnuts
- Apple cider
- Leafy Beetroot Salad with Horseradish Dressing
- MUSHROOM AND CELERIAC RISOTTO
- Beetroot and Chilli Soup
- Carrot and pea curry
- Courgette and Lime Cake
- Spring Rolls
- Vegan Apple Cake
- Pumpkin quiche
- Kombucha Roasted Chicken
- Three wise mocktails