Banana, Berry and Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream
This is the easiest and healthiest ‘ice cream’ recipe imaginable – delicious and guilt free, though you do need a sturdy blender to cope with the frozen bananas.
- 4 bananas, peeled
- 2 handfuls of chilled summer berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries etc), chopped
- 65g dark chocolate, finely chopped
Freeze the bananas in chunks for several hours, until fully frozen.
Blend the bananas in an electric blender until they are smooth and creamy (3-4 mins).
Add half the berries and quickly blend again to combine.
Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and fold in the chocolate and remaining berries.
For a firmer consistency, return to the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Brain-Boosting Energy Balls
- Three wise mocktails
- Apple syrup
- Kombucha Roasted Chicken
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Apple cider
- Chilli chickpeas
- Glamorgan sausages
- Roasted Squash, Feta and Pomegranate Salad
- Merry Mulled Wine
- Chocolate beetroot and date cake
- Better Food’s Wintery Warming Dal
- Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry