Banana, Berry and Chocolate Vegan Ice Cream
This is the easiest and healthiest ‘ice cream’ recipe imaginable – delicious and guilt free, though you do need a sturdy blender to cope with the frozen bananas.
- 4 bananas, peeled
- 2 handfuls of chilled summer berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries etc), chopped
- 65g dark chocolate, finely chopped
Freeze the bananas in chunks for several hours, until fully frozen.
Blend the bananas in an electric blender until they are smooth and creamy (3-4 mins).
Add half the berries and quickly blend again to combine.
Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl and fold in the chocolate and remaining berries.
For a firmer consistency, return to the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Banana Bread with Roast Chestnuts
- Nutty Mushroom Wellington
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Chocolate beetroot and date cake
- Roasted, Stuffed Cauliflower
- Hobbs House Bakery Classic Sourdough
- Marvellous Marmalade
- Vegan bean and sausage casserole
- Broth (caldín)
- Kombucha Roasted Chicken
- Three wise mocktails
- Sencha tea with rose
- Carrot lox