Christmas Leftovers Quiche
This Christmas leftovers quiche recipe is the perfect way to use up any greens and meats you have left over from Christmas. Serve up with even more delicious leftovers for a scrumptious winter feast.
CHRISTMAS LEFTOVERS QUICHE
1 sheet of ready rolled pastry
200g leftover Christmas greens
50g of leftover cheese (blue cheese is beautiful here)
100g of meat or vegan sausages
200ml double cream
3 eggs, well beaten
Sprig of rosemary, chopped up
Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190C. Grease and line a shallow, round baking tin. Lay the premade pastry on top and cut any sides that overhang (use these to make cheesy pastry balls!).
Add the greens, meat and half of the cheese. Into a mixing jug, combine the double cream and egg together. Season well and pour over the top of the filling. Finish with the torn rosemary and the rest of the cheese, before adding the quiche to the oven for 35 mins, or until golden brown and firm when touched on top.
Serve up with leftover potatoes, stuffing and anything else you need to use up for a truly delicious festive feast.
- Three Delicious Ways to Cook Herring
- VEGAN LEEK AND POTATO PIE
- Roasted Brussels Sprout, Mushroom and Kale Salad
- Vegan Courgette Lasagne
- Vegan Cauliflower and Cream Cheese Salad
- Vegan American Style Pancakes
- Scotch Pancakes with Almond Butter and Local Honey
- Marvellous Marmalade
- MUSHROOM AND CELERIAC RISOTTO
- Beetroot and Chilli Soup
- Rhubarb and Chocolate Cake
- Vegan Black Banana Ice Cream
- DORSET APPLE CAKE
- Christmas Pudding
- Pumpkin quiche