Turmeric or Golden milk
Turmeric is all the rage and it’s easy to see why. With its anti-inflammatory benefits, it’s an excellent spice for the cupboard and it makes a tasty drink when added to milk. Give this recipe a go.
Turmeric or Golden MILK
Serve: 1 cup Time: 2-5 minutes Level: Easy
- 250 ml of almond milk or another of your favourite milks
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp of turmeric power
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Extra water if necessary
Heat your milk in a pan with all the ingredients.
Stir, and serve hot with a pinch of cinnamon on top. It’s that simple.
*Melanie R. Gonzalez is the creative force behind CookYourLife, She makes original recipes that taste great, look beautiful and have incredible health benefits. She cooks all around the world, leading workshops, working as a yoga retreat chef, writing her first book and sharing her passion as a food stylist & blogger.
- Three Delicious Ways to Cook Herring
- Homemade Red Lentil Dal
- CAULIFLOWER AND COURGETTE CURRY
- Chocolate beetroot and date cake
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Celeriac Puree & Yoghurt
- Vegan Courgette Lasagne
- Courgette and Lime Cake
- Apple syrup
- Nutty Mushroom Wellington
- Hobbs House Bakery Classic Sourdough
- Courgette and Green Bean Mini Quiches
- Vegan Scotch Pancakes
- MUSHROOM AND TEMPEH NOODLES
- Spring Rolls