Super Summery Sprouty Salad
A lovely bright and colourful salad that will appeal to your eyes as well as to your taste buds, with a simple and tasty curried dressing …
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander, chopped
- Fresh rosemary – amount to taste
- 1 bunch of dill, chopped
- 1/4 head of red cabbage sliced thinly and cored
- 1/2 bunch chard chopped – (rainbow chard if possible), with rough stems removed
- 100g sprouted legumes eg. Chickpeas, lentils, mungbeans
- 1 apple, diced
- 20g soaked cashews
- 1 tablespoon grated root ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 dessert spoon curry powder
- 1 cup virgin cold-pressed olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
Mix all the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
Place all the dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Mix the salad and dressing together and serve. Simple!
Read our Living Foods for Summer blog.
Thanks to the College of Naturopathic Medicine for this recipe
If you’re fascinated by the impact of Nutrition on health, you can find out more about training with CNM for a career in Nutritional Therapy, by attending a free Open Evening.
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Glamorgan sausages
- Carrot lox
- Roasted Squash, Feta and Pomegranate Salad
- Mince Pies
- Apple syrup
- Healing carrot and turmeric soup
- Miso Soup
- Super smoothies
- Banana bread pancakes
- Sour cherry millionaire shortbread
- Pork, lemon and fennel seed meatballs
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Almond polenta and fruit slice