What could be more pleasing on a wintry evening than a mug of apple cider? This recipe not only warms the spirits, but without the alcohol, it’s a delicious drink that can be enjoyed at any time.
Serve: 750 ml Time: 30 minutes Level: Easy
- 500ml apple juice
- 1 Tbsp apple vinegar
- A stick of cinnamon
- 1 clove
- juice & zest of 1 orange
- zest of 1 lemon
Add all ingredients into your best pan and heat for about 20 minutes.
Serve hot with a stick of cinnamon in a glass.
*Melanie R. Gonzalez is the creative force behind CookYourLife, She makes original recipes that taste great, look beautiful and have incredible health benefits. She cooks all around the world, leading workshops, working as a yoga retreat chef, writing her first book and sharing her passion as a food stylist & blogger.
- Three Delicious Ways to Cook Herring
- Roasted Brussels Sprout, Mushroom and Kale Salad
- Sencha tea with rose
- Zero waste Broccoli Stalk Salad
- MUSHROOM AND CELERIAC RISOTTO
- Beetroot and Chilli Soup
- Vegan Scotch Pancakes
- Blood Orange Upside-down cake
- Turmeric or Golden milk
- Carrot lox
- Merry Mulled Wine
- Chocolate beetroot and date cake
- Wild Garlic and Beetroot Pizza
- CAULIFLOWER AND COURGETTE CURRY
- SWEDE AND CHICKPEA CURRY