What could be more pleasing on a wintry evening than a mug of apple cider? This recipe not only warms the spirits, but without the alcohol, it’s a guilt-free drink that can be enjoyed at any time.
Serve: 750 ml Time: 30 minutes Level: Easy
- 500ml apple juice
- 1 Tbsp apple vinegar
- A stick of cinnamon
- 1 clove
- juice & zest of 1 orange
- zest of 1 lemon
Add all ingredients into your best pan and heat for about 20 minutes.
Serve hot with a stick of cinnamon in a glass.
*Melanie R. Gonzalez is the creative force behind CookYourLife, She makes original recipes that taste great, look beautiful and have incredible health benefits. She cooks all around the world, leading workshops, working as a yoga retreat chef, writing her first book and sharing her passion as a food stylist & blogger.
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Banana Bread with Roast Chestnuts
- Nutty Mushroom Wellington
- Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Chocolate beetroot and date cake
- Roasted, Stuffed Cauliflower
- Hobbs House Bakery Classic Sourdough
- Marvellous Marmalade
- Vegan bean and sausage casserole
- Broth (caldín)
- Three wise mocktails
- Sencha tea with rose
- Carrot lox
- Veggie sausage rolls