Buckwheat and polenta pancakes
This recipe was given to us by Mike Duckworth, creator of incredible peanut-free nut butters, Nutcessity (available in all stores). His nut butters go brilliantly with a host of snacks, and on these pancakes, they take on a whole new dimension …
100g buckwheat flour
1 tbsp ground linseed
1 tbsp agave syrup
125ml oat or other plant-based milks
Coconut oil (for frying)
50g Nutcessity Mocha Hazelnut Butter
Whisk together all the ingredients except the oil.
Heat a non-stick pan on the hob until very warm, then add a spoon of coconut oil.
After 30 seconds or so, add a small ladle of batter and cook for 1 minute on each side on a medium heat.
This recipe will make 5+ small pancakes… double/triple it if necessary!
Decorate as desired…
- Three Delicious Ways to Cook Herring
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Sour cherry millionaire shortbread
- Courgette and Lime Cake
- CAULIFLOWER AND COURGETTE CURRY
- Apple syrup
- Courgette and beetroot salad
- Broth (caldín)
- Banana Bread with Roast Chestnuts
- Sencha tea with rose
- Glamorgan sausages
- Roasted Squash, Feta and Pomegranate Salad
- Scotch Pancakes with Almond Butter and Local Honey
- Chocolate beetroot and date cake
- Zesty Lemonade