Most of the ingredients can be purchased from our refill section, and this basic recipe can be tweaked to your liking. Dial down the honey/syrup and increase the oil if you want it less sugary or switch out the type of seeds, nuts and dried fruits for your favourites!
340g Honey/agave syrup
4 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tsp Ground cinnamon
500g Jumbo oats
200g Chopped walnuts
100g Gourmet Seed mix
200g Dried dates, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan. Put the honey and coconut oil in a large pan and gently warm until the oil liquifies and bubbles start to appear in the honey.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the cinnamon. Then stir in the oats, nuts and seeds to coat them in the honey and oil.
3. Spread out the oat mixture onto a baking tray and place in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, gently mixing halfway through so it browns evenly.
4. Once the granola is golden, let it cool before adding the dates, and putting into an airtight container.
- Hobbs House Bakery Classic Sourdough
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Apple syrup
- Kombucha Roasted Chicken
- Celeriac Puree & Yoghurt
- Broth (caldín)
- Banana Bread with Roast Chestnuts
- Healing carrot and turmeric soup
- Miso Soup
- Carrot lox
- Pork and fennel meatballs
- Almond polenta and fruit slice