Organic Superfood Granola
Our friend Elly from The Pear Cafe created this delicious Organic Superfood Granola for Wake Up To Organic 2015. She has allowed us to post it on our site so our customers can give it a go. All the ingredients can be found in store and all are available as certified organic.
ORGANIC SUPERFOOD GRANOLA
Serves: 6 Time: 45 minutes Level: Easy
- 200g honey
- 4 tbsp oil (rapeseed or coconut)
- 300g jumbo oats
- 50g whole almonds, very roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp jumbo raisins
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 25g puffed buckwheat (or puffed oats)
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
Melt the honey and the oil together in a large saucepan over a low heat.
Add the oats and almonds and stir really well.
Spread out on a large baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and bake at 180C (fan) for 17 minutes.
Leave to totally cool then break up into chunks. Place in a large bowl and add all the remaining ingredients.
Keep in an airtight jar or Tupperware box.
Serve with cold or warm milk, or yogurt and top with fruit. Blueberries, raspberries and banana all work well.
- Courgette and Lime Cake
- Three Delicious Ways to Cook Herring
- Coconut Short Crust Pastry
- Banana Bread with Roast Chestnuts
- Roasted, Stuffed Cauliflower
- Spiced Cauliflower and Lentil Salad with Miso Dressing
- Veggie sausage rolls
- Chocolate beetroot and date cake
- Hobbs House Bakery Classic Sourdough
- Courgette and Green Bean Mini Quiches
- MUSHROOM AND CELERIAC RISOTTO
- Vegan Scotch Pancakes
- Organic Superfood Granola
- Apple syrup
- Three wise mocktails